About the Role
Our client who is a leading Nursing Home Operator in Singapore is looking for the position below:
THERAPY ASSISTANT I & II (Ref: LZ20221107-OV1)
Main Job Duties
The Therapy Assistant is accountable to the Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist and is responsible for the coordination of rehab activities and provision of therapy services provided in nursing home branches to achieve department’s business and growth objectives in line with Company’s vision and mission.
- Conduct and record blood pressure measurement for residents scheduled for therapy Sessions.
- Perform appropriate therapy including passive range of motion exercises, heat/cold/wax therapy, gait training, stair climbing, transfers, bed mobility training, stretching and strengthening exercises as planned by Physiotherapist.
- Conduct indoor group activities for residents in nursing home facility and outdoor recreational activities as scheduled.
- Assist in the transfer or transportation of residents in nursing home to rehab centre for therapy sessions as and when required.
- Work closely with physiotherapist, rehab support staff and allied health professionals for seamless care coordination and provide prompt or regular updates to guarantors on residents’ progress.
- Monitor residents during therapy sessions to ensure their safety and well-being.
- Adhere to Infection control practices in the nursing home facility and during therapy.
- Practice diligent documentation in residents’ case notes and filing of relevant documents.
- Participate in activities related to the smooth running of the department.
2. Administrative and Management Practice
- Prepare daily schedule of residents to be seen by physiotherapist or occupational therapist.
- Perform cleaning of equipment regularly or when required.
- Update Equipment Maintenance Records once a month and to send equipment for servicing or repair as and when required.
- Ensure adequate clinical supplies or consumables for use (hand wash/rub, disposable gloves, tissue paper or hand towels etc)
- Undertake responsibility and duties as assigned.
3. Staff Development / Education
- Attend courses relevant to job functions.
4. Occupational Health and Safety
- Maintain safe work practices and ensure a safe working environment which meets required standards.
- Familiar with all aspects of the nursing home emergency and evacuation procedures and guidelines.
5. Quality Assurance
- Participate in quality procedures and guidelines and policy reviews when required.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s quality procedures, guidelines and policy. Monitor and report non-compliance and implement necessary changes resulting from quality assurance findings in consultation with Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist.
Highest Education Level: Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy/Occupational therapy
Years working experience:
• 1-year relevant working experience
Any other knowledge required:
• Good communication and Interpersonal skills
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R21101889
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Con-sulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that pro-vides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.