About the Role
Staff Nurse/Senior Staff Nurse (Home Care/ Community Hospital) – (Ref: LZ20210928-N01)
• Supervise the care staff to maintain a safe environment and adhere to infection control practices.
• Maintain timely and accurate documentation of patients’ condition and care given.
• Exercise appropriate use of resources and supplies.
• Conduct patient education and workshops to equip caregivers with the required skill set to support patients.
• Visit patients for better nursing treatment.
• Providing home nursing service to patients.
• Registered Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board.
• Degree or Diploma in Nursing.
• Experience work in Geriatrics setting/accute/community settings
• Minimum 2 year of related experiences.
• Willing to travel for home visit.
• Salary: (Commensurate to experience)
• Work Location: Islandwide
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R21101889
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.