About the Role
My client is a commercial space management company managing shop units and event spaces in various transport hub around Singapore, serving customers ranging from retail and F&B independent operators to major banks and insurances. it’s looking for the following position:
General Manager (Ref: LZ20221221-IC01)
• Setting and achieving financial targets, including budgeting, forecasting, and revenue generation.
• Overseeing the hiring, training, and development of employees.
• Managing and motivating team members to ensure high levels of productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients, partners, and vendors.
• Developing and maintaining systems and processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the organization.
• Managing and controlling expenses to maximize profitability.
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
• Providing leadership and direction to the team, and fostering a positive, collaborative work environment.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales management or a related role.
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Strong leadership and team management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to think strategically and develop and implement effective sales strategies.
• Proficiency with a CRM management software is preferred.
• Salary : $5000—$7000
• Working Hour : Monday to Friday
• Medical care Benefits
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R21101889
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.