About the Role
Our client is an international fast growing fintech organization.
They aim to fundamentally change how start-ups raise funds by leveraging the latest blockchain technology. Their business model will impact ALL stakeholders in society positively and productively through the game-changing potential of democratized finance.
Their founding members have a proven track record of driving business success as top executives in world-class organizations and garage entrepreneurs. With this new expansion they are looking for a highly talented Visual Designer. You will have the opportunity to shape the visual appearance of a new brand together with a crew of talented mavericks.
Visual Designer - (Ref: TC20220504-VB05)
• Oversee and implement graphic design and UI/ UX design for a variety of marketing and communication purposes
• Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce the brand’s style or voice through the multiple visual touchpoints (e.g. corporate materials, events, campaigns, presentation decks, social media), ensuring that the branding is consistent and appealing
• Enhance digital marketing assets, such as corporate websites or interactive visuals by creating graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs, widgets, UI mock-ups and prototypes to illustrate how sites and apps function
• Convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics, and patterns, engaging audiences through design
• Brainstorm new ideas, layouts, and graphics, and present key visual concepts to stakeholders to gain approval
• A member of the Marketing and Communications team, working closely with the team to support any visual design requirements needed as the company expands
• Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
• Based in Singapore
• 3-5 years of experience as a visual designer in agency or in-house setting
• Experience with image editing and digital sketching software like Adobe Creative Suit (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Experience in graphic design (e.g. layout, typography, color, imagery, visual hierarchy) and UI/UX design
• Experience in implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in a product development environment would be a plus
• Photography and videography experience would be a plus
• Takes pride in producing designs that are impactful and meet the brief, with attention to detail, and while being conscious of the timeline
• Highly motivated and self-driven, with a strong track record of delivering work with speed and decisiveness. Ability to prioritize and deprioritize work as needed
• Embrace the start-up culture with reasonable risk-taking spirit
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Design (e.g. graphic, visual communications, interaction, etc.) or equivalent practical experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Hypergrowth opportunities to build best practices from scratch, revolutionize the industry, and make a profound impact on society
• The chance to work with the most reputable and experienced leaders who are passionate to share their life-long learnings
• Be part of an international and dynamic team with potential opportunities for overseas exchange or relocation
• A unique company culture focusing on respect, transparency, empowerment, and fun
• Competitive compensation of SGD$5,000 - SGD$10,000/mth, (commensurate to experience)
• Outstanding welfare & benefits, and generous sharing of profit with employees
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd.
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.