About the Role
Our client is a SME Leading F&B industry in Singapore is looking for the position below:
Talent Acquisition Specialist – (Ref: VY20220106-FL03)
• Attractive remuneration package & bonus
• Career advancement & opportunities
• Passionate, energetic, fun working culture
• Responsible for the full spectrum of the HR function in areas of recruitment, on-boarding, employee relations and etc.
• Manage end to end recruitment cycle including sourcing, interview, salary proposal, on-boarding process/orientation and exit interview
• Coordinate with all departments on hiring plans, resignations, confirmation and all HR related matters
• Assist in monthly checking of time-sheet for factory & outlets
• Provide day-to-day administration and operational support in the HR team
• Prepare weekly/monthly reports in a timely and accurate manner
• Provide advice and handle all inquiries on HR related matters
• Undertake any ad-hoc projects assigned by the superior/management team from time to time
• Possess a Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or Administrative / Business Studies
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience. Working experience in recruitment will be an added advantage
• Familiar with Info-Tech System
• Familiar with MOM regulations and HR practices
• Good communication, writing and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• A team player with a strong sense of responsibility & self-motivation to get tasks done independently
• Able to start immediately or within a short notice
Salary Range: $3500 to $4000
Working Hour: Mon to Friday 9am-6pm and alternate Saturday half day
Work Location: Boon Lay
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Yap Chai Ling (Violet)
Reg No: R2094853
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.