About the Role
Our client is a Leading Logistic IT industry in Singapore is looking for the position below:
System Engineer – (Ref: VY20211217-AT03)
· Provide Network administration, support and monitoring on Switches, Routers, Firewalls.
· Install Windows, Exchange Servers and applications inclusive of Virtualization technologies.
· Maintain Active Directory, LDAP, LAN/WAN, Storage and relevant server protocols.
· Maintain up to date documentation and technical reporting.
· Provide End User Support and maintenance to our existing customers.
· Involve in project deployment with team members.
· Possess a Diploma in IT or equivalent.
· Possess Technical knowledge in Cisco/Fortinet and Networking platforms.
· Possess Technical knowledge in Windows operating systems / Hyper-V / VMWare.
· Possess Technical knowledge in resolving various computer hardware and configuration issues.
· Minimum 2 year working experience in the role, applicant with relevant knowledge will be considered.
· Able to work independently as well as in a team & ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Technical knowledge and experience in cloud technologies is an additional advantage.
Salary Range: $2800-4500
Working Hour: Monday to Friday 9-6pm
Work Location: Islandwide at Client’s Location
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Yap Chai Ling (Violet)
Reg No: R2094853
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.