About the Role
Our client is a Cyber Security Solutions Provider in Singapore is looking for the position below:
System Administrator (Network Infra) – (Ref: TYM20220120-IC02)
• Mange the enterprise network infrastructure which includes configuration and maintenance of firewall, VPN, IPS, WAN communication device, ADSL router, LAN switches, WLAN network, authentication, DNS and DHCP servers
• Implement and maintain system security in accordance to security and controls.
• Oversee network facilities such as network control room
• Relevant Experience in Firewall configuration, IPS, switch, router, servers (DNS, DHCP, Radius authentication servers), Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol, Windows and Linux server operating system
• Working Experience on Network Security (e.g. DDoS, VPN)
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance, updates and upgrades to network appliances, software and hardware
• Analyse and monitor network utilisation and problems and implement corrective and preventive measures
• Setup Windows and Linux OS platform for network and firewall management system
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Networking / Computing / Information Technology / Computer Engineering or any other related discipline
• Experience in system administration of Windows and Linux systems
• Passionate in IT and eagerness to acquire new knowledge
• Possess good teamwork skills
• 2-3 years’ experience
Salary Range: $3000-4500
Working Hour: Monday to Friday 9-6pm, Sometimes after Office Hours and Weekends
Work Location: Kent Ridge
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Tan Yong Meng (Ivan)
Reg No: R2197037
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.