About the Role
Our client is an international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients. They are looking out for the position below:
Sustainability Consultant – (Ref:TC20211012-EI01)
• Work with stakeholders with regard to green building management, certification process preparation, includes LEED, WELL, Fitwel, BREEAM, Green Mark, zero programs and healthy building ratings.
• Develop working relationships with clients and team members via effective professional communication, both written and verbal
• Participate in and help facilitate meetings with the client and project team on certification requirement.
• Perform reviews of design and construction submittals to ensure the green building criteria are met.
• Prepare technical reports, tools, simulations and calculators.
• Work with project manager on the energy-related project, includes energy audit, high-performance buildings optimization.
• Research on high-performance building strategies and technologies for both internal purposes and client needs.
• Perform or coordinate basic life cycle cost analysis.
• Assist in identifying and supporting new business development opportunities related to green building and high- performance building design and operations
• Responsible for technical content and accuracy of submissions relating to sustainability matters
• Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams.
• Developing long-term business relationships with all stakeholders, suppliers, clients and business professionals.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Engineering degree from an accredited university. (Building science Electrical, Mechanical or Energy Engineering preferred)
• 2+ years professional experience with demonstrated advancement in sustainable building design, Construction and Certification.
• Passion for and demonstrated interest in sustainability and energy efficiency fields.
• LEED Accredited Professional with LEED Project Management Experience
• Familiar with HVAC fundamentals (ASHRAE, SS code, BS code etc.) and basic engineering analysis.
• Knowledge of Computation Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Simulation and Energy Modelling.
• Excellent communication skills - oral, written, and presentation - and facilitate with necessary supporting software (Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Must be able to read, write, speak & comprehend English.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to adjust work schedule to meet deadlines.
• Self-directed, organized, and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Basic understanding of key H&S issues and legislation.
• Ongoing review of new technologies and regulations.
• Knowledge of MS Office applications Word, Excel, etc
• Presentation skills.
• Salary: From $4500 to $7000 (commensurate with experience)
• Work Week: 5 Days Work
• Work Location: Tanjong Pagar
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.