About the Role
Our client is a well-known measurement and analysis company located at the east side of Singapore with good remuneration package is looking for the position below:
Service Engineer (Semiconductor Division) – (Ref:TC20210929-H02)
As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for meeting service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with our client processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. You will be required to establish and maintain relationships with customers and other internal teams, while delivering satisfactory customer service in Singapore and ASEAN. Reporting to the Service Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing in-house, on-site, or remote technical support. You are proactive, results oriented, good in communication and able to work under pressure with the following qualifications.
• Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment and product.
• Prepare analysis report and provide after-sales product training and service support.
• Ordering and handling repair parts cycle times.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
• Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and providing specialised assistance.
• Identifying opportunities to develop new applications.
• Other duties as assigned by superior.
• Nitec or Diploma in Electronic, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
• Preferably 2 years working experience in cleanroom environment or semiconductor industry. Less working experience will be considered.
• Experience in diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
• Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
• Strong time management skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
• Strong team player who is self-motivated and customer oriented.
• Creative thinking skills and attention to details.
• Able to multi-task activities with priorities and productive in a pressurized environment.
• Able to travel under short notifications.
• Able to perform duties after hours.
• Knowledge in Japanese language is an added advantage.
• Preferably with valid driver’s license (Class 3) and possess own car (good driving record is required)
• Salary: $2600-$3400 (Commensurate to experience)
• Transportation allowance $880/month for those possess own transportation.
• Working Day: 5 Days work.
• Medical, Dental, AWS and VB (depending on business and individual performance)
• Entitled for OT claim.
• Product training will be provided.
• Work Location: depending on site.
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.