About the Role
Our client is a well-known measurement and analysis company located at the east side of Singapore with good remuneration package is looking for the position below:
Service Engineer (Process & Environmental) – (Ref:TC20220504-H06)
The Applicants for this position should be self-motivated, mature, fast learner and able to work independently with the following qualifications:
• Prepare service and spare parts quotations to customers enquiries
• Performing service tasks like in-house repair and site commissioning for various gas and water quality analyzer.
• Troubleshooting analyzer & advising customers on the best solutions in accordance with standard procedures and safety guidelines of Horiba
• Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers and provide good services support.
• Liaise and work with customers to address any service concerns and provide solution on the technical problems
• Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Preferably 1-3 years working experience in the analytical instruments for process & environmental industry. Less working experience will be considered
• Knowledge on gas analyzers, ambient air analyzer and water quality analyzer would be advantageous.
• Customer oriented with positive attitude
• Good planning and time management skills to achieve job efficiency
• Salary: $3000-$4000 (Commensurate to experience)
• Working Day: 5 Days work (09:00-17:30)
• Transportation allowance $880 for those own car for business purpose
• AWS, Variable Bonus, medical, dental and insurance benefits
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.