About the Role
Our client is a SME Leading IT industry in Singapore is looking for the position below:
Service Delivery Coordinator – (Ref: VY20210909-ES03)
The number one goal of everyone in our team is to make our Clients exceptionally happy. The Service Delivery Team is in charge of making this happen. The Service Delivery Coordinator is the main backbone of the Service Delivery Team, assigning tasks and making sure that all our techs and engineers are working efficiently and scheduled properly to make sure all our work is flowing along nicely and clients are supported. The Service Delivery Coordinator works closely with the Service Delivery Manager to help the team deliver the best results possible and helps them grow along the way.
DEVELOPMENT/USE OF OUR PSA
- Use our PSA/Ticketing System to manage and monitor all Client-facing activity
- Schedule and Assign the Work-Load Across our Team so they are working efficiently
- Continually look for ways to better do what we do with our Ticketing System
- Make sure that we are meeting our Internal SLAs and any SLAs we have with Clients
- Make sure nothing slips through any cracks and if it does, stop it from happening again
- Extract KPIs and other Reports for the Team
COMMUNICATION, REPORTING & RISK
- Create and be Accountable to Regular Reporting to the Leadership Team
- Manage client expectations to ensure that the Team can deliver on what is promised
- Improve customer service, perception and satisfaction
- Report the utilization of Support resources to the Service Delivery Manager
- Coordinate & schedule the Service Team to high utilization
- Support the Team and Clients with any unusual/high-level issues that arise
- Escalating any unusual/high-level issues that arise to the Service Delivery Manager
- Review and approve Timesheets & Expense Reports
NUMBERS AND METRICS
- Identify & Lead Initiatives to Improve on all KPIs & Performance Metrics
- Accountable to KPIs & Metrics that will include things such as Client Satisfaction Scores
(CSAT), Team Efficiency, Agreement Gross Margins & Team Happiness as well as
intangible metrics that align with things such as our Company Core Values
Diploma in Relevant Fields or ITE with Good Experience
- Great Communications skills, founded in being a good listener
- Experience in Scheduling and Resource Management
- IT Literate – Medium to Advanced User level
- Management & Leadership Experience of an IT Service Team
- A deep desire to deliver an amazing Client Experience
- The ability to speak both Geek and Human
- The ability to keep up with & adapt to the fast-paced IT world
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience using a Ticketing system and/or PSA Tool
- Skills in Strategic & Resource Planning with an ability to think and plan ahead
- Experience handling Technical Service Tickets
- Experience and knowledge of working with the Microsoft 365 Platform
- Professional IT Certifications such as Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE, ITIL, ITSM, etc.
- Client Experience Certifications such as Helpdesk Habits etc.
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or IT Support Business.
• Get your Birthday Gift
• Generous incentives for reaching Team and Company Goals
• An easy-going environment and culture (we all enjoy what we do)
• A Proactive Approach to Ongoing Training to help you develop life-long skills
For someone looking to progress their role, the Service Delivery Coordinator naturally leads into the role of Service Delivery Manager
Salary Range: $2800-4000
Working Hour: Monday to Friday 9-6pm, 40 hours a week
Leave Entitlement: 14 days a year
Work Location: Tai Seng
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Yap Chai Ling (Violet)
Reg No: R2094853
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.