About the Role
Our client is a fast-growing, leading IT software development and digital consultancy company located at the heart of Singapore (CBD area) with good remuneration package is looking for the position below:
Senior UX Designer (Work Life Balance-with AWS & VB) – (Ref: AO20210621-N01)
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who has a passion for solving UX challenges and the ability to distil complex requirements into useful and intuitive design solutions for our users. The successful candidate will be able to see products through from start to end. They will be involved in all steps of a products’ design and development, including facilitating workshops with stakeholders, solving problems though design decisions, producing and validating wireframes and prototypes, while working with developers to ensure the products’ success. Your portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications is required for this role.
• Communicate directly with clients and product stakeholders.
• Execute all visual design stages from wireframe to final hand-off to engineering.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
• Translate concepts into wireframes and high-fidelity UI designs to create intuitive user experiences.
• Create working prototypes and conduct usability testing.
• An eye for detail and consistency while designing across complex systems.
• Develop style guides and later design system(s) grounded in principles of modularity, extensibility and reusability.
• Advanced ability to conceive and document solutions through user flows, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
• Create and maintain product design documentation.
• Min Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree of Design, Visual Communications or related discipline.
• At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
• Can clearly articulate design decisions, processes and research findings.
• Ability to conduct in-person / remote user interviews and user testing.
• Confidence to talk in front of a group and facilitate UX workshops.
• Evidence of problem solving through design decisions.
• Ability to understand complex systems.
• High competence in Figma and comfortable working in other relevant design tools such as Sketch, XD, Illustrator, InVision, etc.
• Demonstrate UI design skills with a strong portfolio. Passion for building usable and beautiful user experiences.
• Experience in designing for iOS, Android and/or Web apps, and familiarity with the respective guidelines and standards.
• Experience in working in an agile environment.
• Ownership - able to own a sizeable part of a project without much oversight.
• Work smart and are ready to improve processes.
• Able to support the growth of other team members.
• Ability to speak Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients.
• Salary: $4,000 - $5,500 (Commensurate to experience)
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday : 10am to 6pm.
• 18 days Annual Leave, AWS and VB (depending on business and individual performance)
• Work Location: CBD Area
• Young, dynamic, flexible, and innovative work culture
• Continuous employee training and development
• Attractive company benefits - group insurance & medical coverage, dental, optical, meal / transport reimbursements, employee engagement activities, long service awards, marriage leave, maternity / paternity leave, childcare leave, compassionate leave, training leave,
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
One Ann Nie (Annie)
Reg No: R2197084
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.