About the Role
Our client is a well-known measurement and analysis company located at the east side of Singapore with good remuneration package is looking for the position below:
Senior Sales Engineer (with AWS & VB) – (Ref:TC20210719-H01)
Good attitude and growth-oriented to help our client in the sales and marketing wide array of process and environmental products. The ideal candidate should have few years of experience in the technical sales of measurement systems or instruments
• Daily tasks include handling of sales enquiries, preparation of sales quotation and costing sheet, conducting customer visits if necessary.
• Perform product sales introduction and technical presentations to customers.
• Oversee existing customers and develop new customers within assigned industrial market sectors.
• Develop sales strategies and action plans to expand overall sales potential.
• Assist to manage existing network of distributors within South East Asia and give directions in line with markets trends.
• Opportunity to expand and appoint/develop new distributors in new territories.
• Support distributors to achieve their respective Sales targets, and hence achieve the overall target for the region.
• Work together with the respective distributors to create appropriate strategies for each market and/or market segments.
• Closely monitor distributor sales performance on a quarterly basis and feedback to respective distributors as well.
• Represent the Company in a professional manner and establishing good rapport and business relationship with our customers, suppliers, and principals.
• Degree in Engineering or Science (some basic background in Environmental & Chemistry is important)
• Technical competence in air/gas & water quality analytical instruments, experience/exposure to process & environmental monitoring equipment.
• Willing to travel up to 30% in a year.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• 2 to 4 years’ experience in managing distributor is a major advantage.
• Applicant with less working experiences is welcome to apply, training will be provided.
• Salary: Up to $4500 (Commensurate to experience)
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.30pm.
• 14 days Annual Leave, AWS and VB (depending on business and individual performance)
• Work Location: East side of Singapore
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.