About the Role
Our client who is a global leader in advanced analytical and measurement technology. they are expanding their Singapore operations for development of sensor instrumentation for the environmental market.
Senior R&D Engineer (Electronics) – (LZ20220822-H01)
You are responsible for the electronic design of environmental instruments and need to perform the conceptual study and realization of instrument requirements. These includes engagement in electronics design, conducting feasibility studies, maintaining detailed documentation through all phases of development and co-ordinate activities with outside supplier.
• Design and analysis of analog and digital circuits
• Schematic capture of System Design & PCB routing
• Troubleshooting of Analog and Digital circuits
• Component selection and coordinate with supplier for sample procurement.
• PCBA assembly and testing
• Liaising with vendor to build prototype.
• Liaising with certification agencies to get approval for CE, UL etc.
• Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• At least 5 years’ experience in electronics R&D Environment with product development focus.
Competent knowledge and Experience in
• Digital and Analog circuit design
• 16/32-bit Embedded Processors (TI /ST /NXP)
• Communication protocol like SPI, UART, USB
• Schematic capture and PCB Layout design with PAD•S/Mentor Graphics
• Designing forEMC/EMI and safety compliance
• Design Knowledge for Low Power Applications
• Wireless communication like Bluetooth/Wi-F implementation
• Salary: From $4500—$5500
• Working Hours: 5 days( 09:00—17:30)
• AWS and variable bonus provide
• Leave , medical and dental benefits ,insurance provided
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R21101889
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.