About the Role
Our client who is a leader in niche semiconductor company in Singapore servicing the global photonics market is looking for the position below:
Senior Equipment Engineer – (Ref: AO20210604-DL)
To be able to evaluate, inspect, maintain, repair, analyze and improve various types of equipment, including electronic and mechanical equipment.
• Drive continuous improvement of equipment key performance indicators such as % availability, mean time to repair (MTTR) and mean time between failure (MTBF).
• Evaluate skill levels of Engineers, technicians, develop training materials, coach and train team members for improving team and equipment performance.
• Provide technical assistance in installation and maintenance of company equipment.
• Document maintenance procedures and processes.
• Ensure compliance with ISO standards and support audit functions.
• Perform equipment upgrades as per Fab requirements.
• Analyze equipment malfunctions and failures and accordingly develop corrective actions.
• Develop improvements to enhance equipment reliability and scalability.
• Develop preventive maintenance procedures to reduce equipment failures.
• Monitor equipment performance and suggest improvements.
• Work with management to develop equipment specifications for next generation products.
• Work with Specialists to design and develop new equipment.
• Maintain documentations for equipment installation, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures for reference purposes.
• Provide support for troubleshooting equipment.
• Test and approve new equipment before handing off to production.
• Develop cost-reduction initiatives while still maintaining quality and productivity.
• Provide job assistance and conduct job trainings for employees as needed.
• Act as primary contact for equipment performance related questions and concerns.
· Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
· Minimum 5 years’ working experience
. Salary: From $3500 - $4500 (Commensurate to experience)
. Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm.
. Work Location: East Area
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Ong Ann Nie (Annie)
Reg No: R2197084
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.