About the Role
Our client is a well-known IT company located at the heart of Singapore (CBD area) with good remuneration package is looking for the position below:
Senior Android Developer (with AWS & VB / Work Life Balance) – (Ref: AO20210716-C06)
We are looking for a motivated and talented Senior Android Developer to help us build mobile apps that integrate with our services platform. The Senior Android Developer is responsible for application architecture, development, and innovation of new feature development to support mobile applications for our clients. The ideal candidate shall have extensive experience in Android design and development, with one or more apps in the Google Play app store.
• Responsible for the Android applications development for clients.
• Assist the Mobile App Team Lead in a project squad working with a product managers and UX/UI designers.
• Participate in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for projects and complete the software function realization according to the project schedule and requirements.
• Design and architect resilient and scalable software framework for Android platform.
• Responsible for hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned.
• Write clean, composed, and maintainable codes as developing word-class products for our clients.
• Write automated tests and perform code reviews to maintain quality of products.
• Advocate for Android requirements and document the application technical specifications.
• Perform codes maintenance, issues troubleshooting, debug and performance optimization. • Monitor the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the codes level.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the Android applications.
• Guide and mentor junior team members and contributing to technical discussions.
• Keep abreast of the latest in mobile technologies, languages, and techniques that fit to evolving needs of our clients.
• Native Android development skills and experience is crucial, hybrid development experience (e.g. React Native, Flutter and Ionic) is a plus.
• Min Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related discipline.
• At least 5-7 years of Android development experience.
• Expert level understanding of object-oriented programming, threading/concurrency, unit testing, and modern architectural design.
• Excellent source control discipline and are comfortable using git flow.
• Hybrid mobile application development experience (e.g. React Native, Flutter and Ionic) is a bonus.
• Ability to add value and improve product quality through architectural improvements, code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA team.
• Experienced in handling both legacy code and greenfield development and can make technical recommendations based on the needs of the project.
• Strong understanding of Android interaction design best practices.
• Good communication skills with cross-functional teams – Product, IT, QA, etc.
• Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems.
. Salary: Up to $8000 (Commensurate to experience)
. Working Hours: Monday to Friday :10am to 6pm.
. 18 days Annual Leave, AWS and VB (depending on business and individual performance)
. Work Location: CBD Area
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2197084
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.