About the Role
Our client specializes in Software System Solutions and System Infrastructure Setups over wide range of environments. Their clients span across both government as well as private sector organizations.
Senior / Web Application Developer – (Ref:TC20211130-SSS02)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyse requirements and develop, maintain and enhance custom developed application software and scripts to meet the requirements. Develop application software or scripts as and when required.
• Assist and/or represent the Company in the technical aspects of software development.
• Conduct code review and testing.
• Prepare documentation e.g. Design specifications, User Acceptance Test document and participate in reviews.
• Software design and optimization.
• Understanding and enhancing developed custom software or scripts to meet the new functionalities required by the business.
• Installation of completed project on Company’s Hosting Servers or Client’s Hosting Environment
• Develop custom built applications using .Net Framework, ASP Framework, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 Development Environment, Microsoft SQL Database Server Platform and Oracle Database server platform
• Motivate and cultivate teamwork within the Development Team to ensure the success of each development project (For Junior role)
• Able to lead a team, motivate and cultivate teamwork within the Development Team to ensure the success of each development project (For Senior role)
• Min 3 to 4 years of experience in development using .NET/ASP (For Junior role)
• Min 4 to 5 years of experience in development using .NET/ASP (For Senior role)
• Experience in leading a team of developers (For Senior role)
• Good programming and analytical skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in scripting languages such as JAVA, XML, JSP
• Good knowledge of Microsoft.NET Framework.
• Good Understanding of Web Services API
• Skilled in Technical/Application Design Documentation
• Knowledge and Experience in Microsoft Sharepoint 2016 would be advantageous.
• Hands-on working experience with HTML, XML and Object Oriented methodologies.
• Experience in MSSQL / Oracle / SQL Programming
• Salary: $3000 to $8000 (Commensurate to experience)
• Work Week: Monday to Friday
• Working Hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm or 10.00am to 7.00pm
• Annual Leave, Performance Bonus
• Work Location: Ubi area
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.