About the Role
Our client who is a leading Healthcare Home Operator in Singapore is looking for the position below:
Senior / Staff Nurse (Inpatient-Pediatrics) – (Ref: VY20210608-AH4)
Main Job Duties
Reporting to the Senior Nurse Manager / Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for delivering patient-centric and compassionate care according to patients’ needs and condition.
- Ensure nursing care services rendered are safe, competent and individualised. Uphold nursing standards in documentation, treatment, patient monitoring and infection control.
- Provide direct patient care, evaluate patients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and interdisciplinary team.
- Monitor, reassess and evaluate patient’s condition in implementing care plan for the patient and support family members to cope with patient’s advanced illness.
- Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers.
- Maintain proper documentation of patients’ condition and accurate collation of data (record of referral / enquiry / attendances).
- Participate in Multidisciplinary Team meeting to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Keep active measures to ensure the safety of patients and report all incidents to the Nurse Manager / Nurse Clinician.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Observe organisation and legal requirements regarding storage and control of drugs and medical supplies.
- Observe the proper use / care of the equipment and economical use of consumables and supplies.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving patient care.
- Maintain a conducive and safe patient care environment.
- Fulfil the role of buddy by mentoring junior staff for performance excellence.
- Comply with the Singapore Nursing Board's Standards of Practice for Nurses and Midwives, and the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- Undertake to keep oneself well informed of the updated industry guidelines and develop new skills that are necessary for the job.
- Initiate and drive continuous improvements in own work area on regular basis.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned.
- At least a Diploma in Nursing from the local Polytechnic and registered with Singapore Nursing Board. Post-registration experience in a hospital or homecare setting preferred.
- Advanced Diploma in Nursing (Paediatrics) is preferred
- At least 4 years of Registered Nurse working experience in a paediatric ward is preferred
- Knowledge in IT and systems.
- Passion to serve and provide excellent customer service to various stakeholders.
- Meticulous and accurate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to contribute as an effective team-player.
- Able to perform under pressure.
Salary Range: (Commensurate to experience)
Working Week: Inpatient Work Scheme: Rotating 5 days’ work week
Inpatient Working Hour: 3 Shift Duty (7am-4pm / 1pm-10pm / 9pm-7.30am)
Work Location: Bishan Area
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Yap Chai Ling (Violet)
Reg No: R2094853
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.