About the Role
Our client who is a leading Healthcare Home Operator in Singapore is looking for the position below:
Senior / Staff Nurse (Home Care) – (Ref: VY20210608-AH3)
Main Job Duties
Reporting to the Nurse Manager (Home Care), you are responsible for delivering patient-centric and compassionate care according to Home Care patient’s needs and condition, in compliance with organisational standards, statutory requirements and stakeholders’ expectations. You are also involved in orientation, teaching and supervising of new/junior staff, working toward the goal of an effective and knowledgeable nursing team.
- Ensure the nursing care services rendered are safe, competent and individualised. Uphold nursing standards in documentation, treatment, patient monitoring and infection control.
- Manage complex patient care and demonstrate clinical skills, knowledge and critical thinking in the care delivery to patients.
- Monitor, reassess and evaluate patient’s condition, implement a plan of care for the patient and support family members to cope with patient advanced disease.
- Coordinate the care of patient through an advising physician, provide direct patient care, evaluate the patients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and physicians.
- Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers. Assess the home needs in terms of training and requisition of equipment and aids to facilitate patient’s living.
- Allocate equipment as necessary to assure adequacy of resources to meet care requirements.
- Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Maintain proper documentation of patient’s condition and accurate collation of data (record of referral/enquiry/attendances).
- Facilitate and participate in Multidisciplinary Team meeting. Cooperate with other teams to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Keep active measures to ensure the safety of patients. Report all incidents to Senior Nurse Clinician.
- Observe organisation and legal requirements regarding storage and control of drugs and medical supplies.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving patient care.
- Observe the proper use/care of the equipment and economical use of consumables and supplies.
- Handle public enquiries in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures of AH. Enforce compliance with the Singapore Nursing Board's Standards of Practice for Nurses and Midwives, and the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- Undertake to keep oneself well informed of the updated industry guidelines and develops new skills that are necessary for the role.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and workplace organisation at all times.
- At least a Diploma in Nursing from the local Polytechnic and registered with Singapore Nursing Board. Post-registration experience in a hospital or homecare setting preferred.
- Candidate must have the related discipline (Oncology / Palliative Care / Gerontology / Geriatrics).
- Working knowledge in IT and systems.
- Passion to serve and provide excellent customer service to various stakeholders.
- Meticulous and accurate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to contribute as an effective team-player.
- Able to perform under pressure.
Salary Range: (Commensurate to experience)
Working Week: Mon – Fri (must be comfortable to work on weekend/PH if scheduled to be on-call)
Working Hour: 8am – 5.30pm
Work Location: Island-wide
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Yap Chai Ling (Violet)
Reg No: R2094853
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.