About the Role
Our client is a rapidly expanding group of companies with interest in Engineering Construction, Telecommunications and Investments. Located at the east side of Singapore with good remuneration package is looking for the position below:
Senior/Project Engineer (Mechanical) with VB – (Ref:TC20210803-A1)
• Site preparation and co-ordination, preparation of submission documents.
• Coordinate, liaise and manage various project stakeholders including customers, consultants, sub- contractors, vendors, etc. on site to ensure project requirements are met.
• Able to communicate effective to all stakeholders.
• Prepare and create detail work schedule, manpower and resource planning.
• Able to understand Engineering drawings and perform basic engineering calculations, design, etc
• Coordinate the safety management system on site.
• Follow up and reporting on the project progress.
• Able to understand Singapore standards or Code of Practice.
• All other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by reporting manager.
• Work location Singapore Island wide.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Relevant Qualification: Min. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Possess minimum 3 years relevant experience in the Construction / Industrial Engineering industry
• Experience in design ACMV / Piping and Piping Structural Support
• Experience in manufacturing plant construction, Data Centre fit-out works, etc
• Outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and target oriented in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to interact effectively with project members and managers at all levels
• Salary: From $3500 to $5000 (Commensurate to experience)
• Working Hours: 8am to 5pm (Monday-Friday), 8am to 12pm (Saturday)
• Work Week: 5.5 Days (Monday to Saturday)
• Annual Leave, Performance based Annual Variable Bonus, Annual Company Variable Bonus and Medical allowance
• Work Location: Loyang
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.