About the Role
Our client is an international fast growing fintech organization.
They aim to fundamentally change how start-ups raise funds by leveraging the latest blockchain technology. Their business model will impact ALL stakeholders in society positively and productively through the game-changing potential of democratized finance.
Their founding members have a proven track record of driving business success as top executives in world-class organizations and garage entrepreneurs. With this new expansion they are looking for a highly talented Senior/Head Software Engineer You will have the opportunity to define, lead, and shape the future together with a crew of talented mavericks.
Senior/Head Software Engineer - (Ref: TC20220404-VB03)
● In-depth knowledge of cryptographic fundamentals.
● Computer Science or strong Math background required. Advanced degree (Masters or better) preferred.
● Good understanding of multi-party computation and zero-knowledge proof systems.
● Familiarity with Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) concepts.
● Strong knowledge of a modern systems programming language.
● Proven leadership qualities.
● Ability to think in the abstract and an active imagination a must.
● Native-like fluency in English. Superior communication skills (particularly writing).
● Thorough knowledge of blockchain technologies and decentralized finance ecosystem. A strong drive to keep up with emerging trends in the crypto world and continuously push the boundaries.
● In-depth understanding of distributed networks and peer-to-peer communication protocols. Ability to assess and anticipate security vulnerabilities. Make meaningful contributions to the design and high-level platform architecture.
● Deep understanding of data structures, networking, and databases in general. Experience working in a Linux environment.
● Capable of multitasking and prioritizing through different projects leading a small team of highly skilled developers.
● Comfortable bridging the strategic objectives of the organization with internal engineering practices.
• Roles largely to work out of and/or across Singapore, S.Korea, and the USA.
● Hypergrowth opportunities to build best practices from scratch, revolutionize the industry, and make a profound impact on society
● The chance to work with the most reputable and experienced leaders who are passionate to share their life-long learnings
● Be part of an international and dynamic team with potential opportunities for overseas exchange or relocation
● A unique company culture focusing on respect, transparency, empowerment, and fun
● Competitive compensation of SGD$8,000 - SGD$18,000/mth, (commensurate to experience)
● Outstanding welfare & benefits, and generous sharing of our profit with employees
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd.
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.