About the Role
Our client is a Global IT Consulting company from Japan with offices in US, Europe and Asia and they are looking for the position below:
SAP PLM Consultant - (Ref: TC20210929-AB01)
• Minimum 5 years implementation experience in engineering and manufacturing industries.
• Full end-to-end experience with SAP PLM and experience SAP E-BOM & M-BOM Lifecycle Management, Engineering Records, Engineering Change Management, Product Specifications Management, Document Management, 3D Visual Enterprise Generator (VEG) and integration to CAD systems.
• Integration experience with Production Planning (PP) and Material Management (MM) modules a must.
• Experience with SAP Enterprise Product Development (EPD) visualization module is an added advantage.
• Experience with SAP ECTR (Engineering Control Center) is an added advantage.
• Salary: From $10,000 to $12,000 (Commensurate to experience)
• Work Week: 5 Days work but consultant will be assigned to client’s premise, who will follow the client’s working hours and also the project timeline and task.
• Work Location: West Side of Singapore (hybrid)
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd.
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.