About the Role
Our client is an international IT Consulting and software development company from Germany with offices in India, Serbia and Singapore and they are looking for the position below:
SAP Insurance Business Analyst - (Ref: TC20220312-H2)
Do you have a solid experience for successful delivery of SAP Insurance projects? Are you customer and solution oriented? Are you a good communicator with developed interpersonal skills?
If the answer is yes, let's talk.
• Provide the domain expertise in P&C and Life Insurance
• Perform Business Process Mapping
• Perform Requirement Gathering Workshops, Gap Analysis
• Propose alternative operational solution to improve and bring about high quality system solutions
• Write Functional and System Specification Documents
• Planning for the system releases and monitor project progress status.
• Conduct user testing, training, control the UAT steps
• Manage users change requests and control the project cost.
• Regular updates and reporting to management on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
• Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
Education and Experience
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience on insurance
• Possess project and user management skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A team player and able to work independently
• Insurance Certification – LOMA/CPCU will be added advantage
• Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technologies or equivalent
• Salary: $6,000 to $12,000 (Commensurate to experience)
• Work location: Remote working till further notice
• Employment type: Permanent Position
• Incentives & Bonuses: Depend on individual & company performance
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.