About the Role
Our client is an international IT Consulting and software development company from Germany with offices in India, Serbia and Singapore and they are looking for the position below:
SAP FS-PM Consultant - (Ref: TC20210907-H1)
Do you have a solid technical and functional experience for successful delivery of SAP Policy Management (FS-PM) implementation projects? Are you customer and solution oriented? Are you a good communicator with developed intercultural skills?
If the answer is yes, let's talk.
· You will participate in analyzing, designing, and implementing of SAP FS-PM solutions with focus on end-to-end processes, supporting all relevant business requirements and system architecture to fulfill client’s needs.
. You will be creating various reports, functional and technical documentation.
• Deep knowledge of Policy Based Technology (PBT), In-Force Business configurator, Check and Derive.
• Deep knowledge of Business Transactions and Time Model Functions, correspondence management and accounting component.
• Deep knowledge of integration with product engines (msg.PM and/ or SAP FS-PRO), SAP FS-PQM (Product Quotation and Underwriting
• Basic Knowledge of services provided by standard SAP FS-PM.
• Basic Knowledge of Business Model and Entity Models provided by SAP FS-PM.
• Understanding of the Integration with various SAP S4I modules like FS-CM, FS-CD.
• Understanding of Insurance (Life or non-Life) business processes is an added advantage.
• Highly motivated learner with affection for digital innovations and technology trends.
• Knowledge of agile implementation methodology.
• Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with international teams and clients.
• Excellent analysis, problem-solving, communication and documentation skills.
• Ability to work independently with a high sense of responsibility.
• Being able to understand and translate client needs into tailored solutions.
• Open for travelling when required.
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
Education and Experience
· At least 4+ years of experience on implementation projects (FS-PM)
· Fresh Graduates with SAP FS-PM knowledge are welcomed to apply.
· Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technologies or equivalent.
. Salary: From $3500 to $15,000 (Commensurate to experience)
. Work Week: 5 Days
. Work Location: Temporary Remote due to Covid19 (Flexible Arrangement)
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.