About the Role
Our client who is a global leader in advanced analytical and measurement technology. they are expanding their Singapore operations for development of sensor instrumentation for the environmental market.
Sales Engineer (Semiconductor Division) - (Ref: LZ20221111H01)
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
- Traveling to visit potential clients (local & overseas)
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Calculating quotations for clients.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Diploma or degree in Electronic, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Preferably minimum 2 years of sales experience.
- Customer-focused and oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to do after-office-hour support.
- Knowledge in gas control and analysis equipment in vacuum process (RGA, Manometer, Gas concentration monitor, MFC, MFM) preferred
- Preferably minimum 1 years working experience in cleanroom environment or semiconductor industry
- Salary range: $3000 - $3800
- 5 days’ work
- AWS & Variable Bonus
- Leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance provided
- Entitled for OT claim
- Transportation allowance for those who possess their own transportation
- Product training will be provided
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R21101889
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.