About the Role
Our client is a well-known measurement and analysis company located at the east side of Singapore with good remuneration package is looking for the position below:
Sales Engineer (Semiconductor Division) – (Ref:TC20220106-H04)
The Candidates for this position should be self-motivated, mature, hardworking and able to work under pressure with the following qualifications.
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
• Travelling to visit potential clients (local & overseas)
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationships with customers
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
• Calculating quotations for clients
• Negotiating tender and contract terms
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
• Offering after-sales support services
• Administering client accounts
• Analysing costs and sales
• Preparing reports for head office
• Meeting regular sales targets
• Recording and maintaining client contact data
• coordinating sales projects
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
• Solving client problems
• Helping in the design of custom-made products
• Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
• Supporting sales manager in data analysis and sales presentation
• Diploma or degree in Electronic, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
• Preferably minimum 2 years sales experience
• Customer focused and oriented
• Good communication skills.
• Able to do after office hour support
• Knowledge in gas control and analysis equipment in vacuum process (RGA, Manometer, Gas concentration monitor, MFC, MFM) preferred
• Preferably minimum 1 years working experience in cleanroom environment or semiconductor industry
• Class 3 license (prefer possess own transportation)
• Salary: $3000-$3500 (Commensurate to experience)
• Working Day: 5 Days work
• Entitled for OT claim
• Transportation allowance for those possess own transportation
• Product training will be provided
• AWS, VB, medical and dental benefits provided
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.