About the Role
Our client is a Cyber Security and Network Solutions Provider and they are looking for the position below:
Sales Admin Executive - (Ref: TC20220615-PNS03)
To provide admin support to all administrative matters including:
• Consolidation of monthly accounts for Accountant
• Prepare document for
o Shipping and logistics, goods delivery and inventory
o Document filing
o Sales quotation for customers
• Procurement of office supplies and goods for customer delivery
• Other admin duties for the company
• Minimum ‘O’ Level or Diploma in any discipline
• Good working attitude with willingness to learn and go an extra mile
• Those with bookkeeping experience will be a plus
• Ability to converse well in both English and Mandarin as you may need to communicate with mandarin speaking clients and counterparties
• Careful with numbers and details
• Salary: From $2,500 - $3,500 (Commensurate to experience)
• Work Week: 5 Days (Mon-Fri)
• Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
• Work Location: Ubi Crescent
• Variable Bonus (subjected to work performance) is about 1-2 months
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd.
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.