About the Role
Our client is Singapore’s Leading Specialist in Forensic & Professional Cleaning and Disinfection and they are looking for the position below:
Sales & Business Development Manager - (Ref: VY20211004-AD02)
- Manage day to day sales department matters & sales team (if any)
- develop sales plan & go to market strategies.
- implement sales plan & follow through.
- attend tender site show round.
- communication & coordination with customers on sales tender.
- information gathering with regards to sales tender.
- working out costing & proposed pricing to company for approval.
- preparation of sales tender & quotations.
- involves both new bids & renewal of existing contracts.
- build & maintain good business relationship with new & existing clients.
- any other matters relating to sales initiatives.
- Manage marketing matters & sales/marketing team (if any)
- develop marketing initiatives & strategies.
- implement marketing initiatives & follow through.
- execute marketing initiative in areas such as but not limited to branding & awareness, EDM, newsletter, client communication & information update, etc.
- preparation of marketing materials.
- any other matters involving marketing initiatives.
Business Development Area:
- able to identify business opportunities & proposed to company.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Able to work under stress due from tender submission datelines, targets, etc.
- Exercise good reasonable initiatives.
- Fast learner.
- Good business sense.
- Experience in the cleaning industry is preferred.
. Salary: From $3,500 onwards (Commensurate to experience)
. Work Week: 5.5 Days
. Working Hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm
. Work Location: Kaki Bukit Area
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Yap Chai Ling (Violet)
Reg No: R2094853
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.