About the Role
Our client who is a global leader in advanced analytical and measurement technology. they are expanding their Singapore operations for development of sensor instrumentation for the environmental market.
Regional Sales Executive (Water Quality Instruments) – (Ref: LZ20220822-H02)
You are proactive, results oriented and highly skilled in relationship management, communication and persuasion.
• Assist to manage existing network of distributors within South East Asia and give directions in line with internal Business Unit metrics
• Opportunity to expand and appoint/develop new distributors in new territories
• Support distributors to achieve their respective Sales targets, and hence achieve the overall target for the region
• Work together with the respective distributors to create appropriate strategies for each market and/or market segments
• Closely monitor distributor sales performance on a quarterly basis and feedback to respective distributors as well
• Assist the channels to correctly position our instruments in the market vs the competition
• To keep abreast of competition activities and provide relevant feedback
• Support distribution network with seminars, trainings, customer visits,exhibitions, etc
• Degree in Engineering or Science (some basic background in Chemistry is important)
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in distributor management
• Technical competence in scientific or analytical instruments, experience exposure to scientific equipment
• Willing to travel up to 40% in a year as well as within Singapore
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Salary: From $3500—$4500
• Working Hours: 5 days( 09:00—17:30)
• AWS and variable bonus provide
• Leave , medical and dental benefits ,insurance provided
• Transportation allowance of S$880/month provided for those who own a car with business purpose
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R21101889
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.