About the Role
Our client is an international company with many subsidiaries with its head office in Japan and is a provider of one-stop solutions on employee cafeteria management and they are looking for the position below:
Regional / IT Manager– (Ref: TC20220217-TWP01)
Main Job Duties
• Development and maintenance of Singapore company’s information system.
• Development and maintenance of information system of Group's branches in Asian countries
(currently Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Beijing).
In cooperation with the information system department of the headquarters in Japan, the Regional IT Manager is responsible for formulating, executing, and maintaining policies for optimizing the information system infrastructure globally.
Singapore company’s related work
• Employee device management (PC for main employee: about 35, iphone / android for main
employee: 35, store ipad: about 65)
• IT security guidance, usage guidance, and troubleshooting for employees (about 100 people)
who use the device.
• Operation and management of Microsoft 365
• Operation and management of head office servers and networks (routers, VPNs, etc.)
• IT policy revisions and optimizations
• Vendor management (system introduction for business improvement, application development support, etc.)
• System and application development (simple, complex systems outsourced)
• Technical support for store DX (eg IoT kitchen equipment, cashless payments, etc.)
Group’s related work except for Singapore’s company
• Introduction, operation, management, etc. of operating systems
• Support for network design, construction and operation of each overseas base
• Operation support services for overseas stores
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in the information technology service industry with at least 2 years of substantial project management exposure.
• Ability to communicate with English and Chinese speaking counterparties in both written & spoken. Proficiency in Business level English and Chinese are required.
• Ability to communicate and present reports in business level Japanese with the directors in Japan Head office.
• Able to travel to Group’s offices in neighbouring countries. (Once every 2 months)
• AD (Active Directory) development and operation experience.
• O365 operation experience, development experience is a plus.
• Required skill(s):
• Network design and development experience
• Experience development of Windows server
• Experience of server virtualization using Hyper-V etc.
• It is a plus if you can change the settings of L3SW, router, etc.
• Experienced in developing or operating Azure and AWS
• It is a plus if you can build a simple PG using c language, VB, etc.
• DB server construction experience
• Simple SQL language
. Salary: Disclosed upon shortlisting
. Work Week: 5 Days
. Working Hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm
. Work Location: Alexandra
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd.
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.