About the Role
Our client is a rapidly expanding group of companies with interest in Engineering Construction, Telecommunications and Investments. Located at the east side of Singapore with good remuneration package is looking for the position below:
Quantity Surveyor – (Ref:TC20211122-AT01)
• Assist to prepare tender and contract documents including bills of quantities.
• Prepare and analyze costings for tenders.
• Provide advice on contractual claims and procurement strategy.
• Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
• Value completed work and make progress claims.
• Track of any variations for ongoing projects that may affect costs.
• Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
• Prepare and submit catalogues and sample boards.
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the HOD’s.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Relevant Qualification in Quantity Surveying / Building or equivalent from a recognized University.
• Minimum 5 years of related working experience in residential and industrial projects.
• Good working knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) preferred.
• Good knowledge of Singapore health and safety rules and regulations.
• Ability to use software tools for costing and budgeting.
• Organizational skill with attention to detail, adaptable and flexible.
• Good communication and facilitation skills
• Salary: From $3000 to $4500 (Commensurate to experience)
• Working Hours: 8am to 5pm (Monday-Friday)
• Work Week: 5 Days (Monday to Friday)
• Annual Leave, Performance based Annual Variable Bonus, Annual Company Variable Bonus and Medical allowance.
• Work Location: East Side of Singapore
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.