About the Role
Our client is a Cyber Security and Network Solutions Provider and they are looking for the position below:
Product Presales Engineer / Manager - (Ref: TC20210908-PNS02)
Main Job Duties
To handle product presales.
• Provide Presales support on PKI security products and solutions to customers and partners.
• Prepare technical solution proposals and documentation for turnkey projects.
• Provide technical support to tenders’ submission, including technical compliance, technical solution proposal, bill of material, Proof-of-concept testing, …etc.
• Evaluate and test security products and technologies for new product and solutions.
• Provide professional services on implementing PKI infrastructure which includes HSM, Key Management System, Microsoft base Certificate Authority.
• Serve as Level 1 to Level 3 support for our customer and partners.
• Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or equivalent.
• Experience in designing, managing, and implementing PKI Security architecture of multi-vendor infrastructure includes.
- Microsoft based Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, RADIUS & AAA servers.
- Microsoft based Certificate Authority, Prime Key EJBCA.
- Window/Linux/UNIX OS environments.
- Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- Key Management System (KMS)
• Experience in HSM/KMS integration such as Microsoft CA, MSSQL, VMware, MongoDB & etc will be preferred.
• Those we cloud migration experience and cloud certifications will be an advantage.
• Must with at least 4 – 5 years PKI Security and cybersecurity project deployment experience.
• Network & Cyber Security certifications like CISSP/CISM/CEH/CompTIA Security +/CISA /MCSE/ would be preferred.
• Good working attitude.
• Hardworking and eager to learn new technologies and skills.
. Salary: From $4,500 - $6,500 (Commensurate to experience)
. Work Week: 5 Days
. Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
. Work Location: Ubi TechPark
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd.
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.