About the Role
Our client who is a leader in niche semiconductor company in Singapore servicing the global photonics market is looking for the position below:
Process Engineer (Etch & Clean Tech) – (Ref: AO20210615-DL5)
Main Job Objectives:
• Develop III-V semiconductor etch and clean tech processes and capabilities to align with the company’s technology and product roadmap.
• Define process and equipment roadmap for photonics related to etch and clean tech processes & support of new technology prototype process set up and demonstration.
• Transfer from start-up process to manufacturing for mass production.
• Develop & execute III-V etch recipes (Indium Phosphide, GaAs), dielectric etch (SiN, SiO2, SiON, others) and Ashing recipes.
• Develop clean tech chemistries for III-V compounds
• Manage and improve Etch and Clean Tech process stability and control through SPC, tool and product monitoring for consistent yields.
• Closely monitor status of all etch and clean tech equipment and work with equipment team to resolve any arising equipment issues
• Certify operators' skills to perform etch and clean tech processes to ensure compliance to established qualified processes.
• Execute, develop & improve plans by ensuring that manufacturing processes, procedures, and associated process validations, inclusive of improvement of process flow, are part of the manufacturability process capabilities with LEAN methodology.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned, and participate in special projects as required.
• Bachelor or higher engineering degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Etch and Clean Tech wafer fabrication processes with some experience in process development, operations management in the field of photonics and Si based semiconductors
• Possess strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate cross-functionally with R&D, Quality and Operations
• Experience using Lean Manufacturing tools such as DOE tools, problem solving techniques (8D, Fishbone, Is/Is not, FMEA, Cuase & Effect analysis)
• Knowledge of Etch chemistries, Recipe design, RF power basics, Vacuum basics, Etch chamber dependencies, Gas flow kinetics
. Salary: From $3500 - $4900 (Commensurate to experience)
. Working Hours: Monday to Friday : 9am to 6pm.
. Work Location: East Area
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Ong Ann Nie (Annie)
Reg No: R2197084
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.