About the Role
Our client who is a leading Healthcare Home Operator in Singapore is looking for the position below:
Patient Care Associate (Inpatient) – (Ref: LZ20210608-AH5)
Main Job Duties
Reporting to the Senior Staff Nurse, you are responsible for the maintenance of a clean, orderly and safe environment and the performance of patient care under the supervision of the trained nurse.
- Active in looking into the comfort and mobility needs of patients as well as transfers and mobilise the patient as required.
- Assist in or keep active measures to ensure the safety of patients under supervision of a Staff Nurse as required.
- Ensure staff / volunteer abide by infection control practise.
- Ensure that bedsheet is changed when the bed is used by the patient.
- Report occurrences and patient observations to the Staff Nurse promptly.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving patient care.
- Maintain a conducive and safe patient care environment.
- Undertake to keep oneself well informed of the updated industry guidelines and develop new skills that are necessary for the job.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and workplace organisation at all times.
- Any other duties as and when assigned
- Min. GCE N Level and with an HMI Certificate in Healthcare support (Nursing) or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Passion to serve.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to comprehend written and spoken instructions in English.
- Able to work in an orderly manner.
- Willing to contribute as an effective team-player.
Salary Range: Up to SGD$3,500 (Commensurate to experience)
Working Week: Inpatient Work Scheme: Rotating 5 days’ work week
Inpatient Working Hour: 2 Shift Duty (7am-4pm / 1pm-10pm)
Work Location: Bishan Area
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R21101889
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.