About the Role
Our client is a SME Leading F&B industry in Singapore is looking for the position below:
Kitchen Helper/General Worker (6 months contract) – (Ref: VY20210824-FL02)
Duties include but not limited to: -
- Food preparation including bread packing and assist in baking and mixing dough in production site.
- Ensure food storage and preparation areas are maintained according to Health & Safety and Audit standards.
- Comply with Food Code of Practice.
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Follow security & safety procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Work as a team member.
- Assist in other tasks as assigned.
- Welcome no experience baker
- Fun-loving, outgoing, energetic and youthful.
- Enjoy working in the central production kitchen.
- Prepare fresh food and sandwiches.
- Pleasant appearance & cheerful personality.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level.
- Must be able to work in the Jurong area.
Salary Range: Basic $1500 + $50 attendance allowance + $5 allowance per day for weekends/PH.
Working Hour: 6am – 3pm / 7am – 4pm (6 days work week include weekends/PH)
Work Location: Jurong
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Yap Chai Ling (Violet)
Reg No: R2094853
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.