About the Role
Our client who is a leader in niche semiconductor company in Singapore servicing the global photonics market is looking for the position below:
IT Software Engineer– (Ref: AO20210716-DL)
Main Job Objectives:
- Development, administration and maintenance of developed software applications such as DMES, G-suite-based applications, yield analysis software and other software developed internally.
- Develop customized solutions on ODOO ERP platform using Python.
- Analyse Data and create Data Visualization using TIBCO software.
- Lead cross functional team meetings for software solutions and improvements.
- Develop and maintain software programs that improve efficiency and productivity.
- Write, review and provide documentation and test plans for developed software features. - Prepare User’s Manual and Troubleshooting guide.
- Manage User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and deployment
- Test developed features on multiple platforms, including Mac, Linux and Windows, and author automated tests, including unit tests and integration tests.
- Plan and work on integrated database systems, lead the programming effort to enable the integrate database for real time yield analysis and yield dashboards.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
. Salary: From $3500 - $5000 (Commensurate to experience)
. Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm.
. Work Location: East Area
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2197084
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.