About the Role
Our client is an international leading market leader in logistics that optimizes the global supply chain and partners with customers to deliver time, intelligence, and profitability and they are looking for the position below:
IT Project Manager - (Ref: KT20210428-BS1)
Main Job Duties
To handle Project Accounts
· Project management and implementation locally and regionally
· Ensure all projects are rolled out within scope, time and budget and all deliverables are delivered and signed off.
· Manage change requests from customers and prepare the necessary scope of work.
· Preparation of project documents. E.g. Project Kickoff, user requirements document, etc.
· Represent the Company with professionalism and confidence in all industry interactions.
· Develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to the Company for their resource needs.
· Develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts with focusing on an established geographic territory.
· Build strategic partnerships with key decision makers in the customer organization.
· Maintain high-level knowledge of Symphony Logistics Suite and key competitors.
· Develop value propositions exploiting Symphony total product and solutions capability.
· Responsible for ensuring customers in ASEAN have solid success and retention with the Company.
· Drive adoption with customer’s executive to enhance their business performance and retention.
· Provide professional advice to internal Project Managers and customers in solution process design.
· Work closely with internal team and customers to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on track.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· Required skill(s): Interpersonal & Communication, Project & Time Management, Customer Oriented, & Presentation skills.
· Initiative, independent, & self-motivated
· Able to coordinate, negotiate, and manage the requirement changes properly.
· Possess strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
· Minimum 4 years work experience in the information technology service industry with at least 2 years of substantial project management exposure.
. Salary: From $5000 to $6500 (Commensurate to experience)
. Work Week: 5 Days
. Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
. Work Location: Jalan Bukit Merah (South Area)
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092166
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.