About the Role
Our client specializes in Software System Solutions and System Infrastructure Setups over wide range of environments. Their clients span across both government as well as private sector organizations. They are expanding their team of dedicated Project Management personnel and require dynamic individuals who will be responsible for overseeing the successful completion of IT turnkey projects.
IT Project Executive – (Ref:TC20220207-SSS03)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet clients’ needs and requirements
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities; Manages operational aspects and scope of a project
• Facilitate in creative brainstorming
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
• Effectively applies project methodology and enforces project standards
• Ensures that projects are completed successfully and on time
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Degree/Dip in Information Technology/ Computer Science or related discipline
• Min of 2 years' experience in handling IT software projects
• Possess good communication & problem-solving skills
• Comfortable with deadlines & able to work under pressure
• Pleasant personality & strong sense of responsibility and ownership
• Knowledge of MS Project or other related project management tool
• Salary will commensurate with experience
• Fresh grads are welcome to apply
• Salary: $3000 to $4500 (Commensurate to experience)
• Work Week: Monday to Friday
• Annual Leave, Performance Bonus, Transport reimbursement and handphone allowance
• Work Location: Tai Seng area
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.