About the Role
Our client is a well-known IT company located at the heart of Singapore (CBD area) with good remuneration package is looking for the position below:
Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) Developer (with AWS & VB) – (Ref: AO20210515-C01)
• Develop website for clients with excellent performance
• Develop proof of concepts and technical designs to explore quality improvement.
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications.
• Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications.
• Integrate with 3rd party APIs (REST / SOAP) • Build efficient, testable and reusable codes.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Manage software development, enhancement, debugging, testing and QA maintenance of the backend application.
• Provide technical solutions for product features and reliability features.
• Provide solid and reliable documentation on completed work items such as code, concepts, and logic.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Min Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related discipline.
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience in full stack web development with PHP, MySQL, Java Script, HTML5, jQuery.
• Proficiency in REST, API, SOAP, JSON and WebSocket.
• Knowledge of MySQL database.
• Experienced in Bootstrap and Vue.JS.
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and MVC Architecture.
• Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment.
• Good command in both English & Mandarin to liaise with English & Chinese speaking clients and counterparts to understand their technical requirements.
• Strong problem solver.
• With ‘Can’ attitude whenever you face difficult.
. Salary: Up to $4000 (Commensurate to experience)
. Working Hours: Monday to Friday : 10am to 6pm.
. 18 days Annual Leave, AWS and VB (depending on business and individual performance)
. Work Location: CBD Area.
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd.
Reg No: R2197084
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.