About the Role
HR Executive (HR & Payroll Services) - (Ref: KT20210923-PR1)
Main Job Duties
The Executive will manage a portfolio of clients and ensure the delivery of the scope of services detailed in the service agreements with our clients. The Executive will also ensure adherence and compliance with all ExecUp and Department reporting and required processes and filing.
The client scope of services may include HRIS system management payroll, leave, claims, attendance etc. Statutory reporting services such as CPF, IRAS, etc. are expected.
• Create and maintain each Client file which may include filing folders, work instruction, payroll calendar, trusted source, etc.
• Performs daily work with medium to high complexity, including monthly payroll calculations, payroll registers, final payment calculation, data input in payroll system, foreign employees tax clearance computation, preparation of employer’s return, preparation of local pension filing, employee benefits administration (leave, claims, etc.), HR related matters etc.
• Perform statutory submissions
• Perform banking/payroll fund requests, monitor banking deadlines and ensure timely delivery. Perform bank reconciliation
• Adherence to ISAE 3402 / OSPAR / ISO 27001 standards
• Assists in the startup and manage the administration for new clients.
• Ensure client are invoiced correctly and timely
• Completes time sheets in an accurate and timely manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Diploma/Degree holder in Business, HR, Accounting or related disciplines.
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience managing large number of payroll accounts.
• Working knowledge of Singapore Employment Act, payroll administration and pension regulations
• Proficient with payroll software (JustLogin etc..) and other Microsoft Office.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Salary: From $2000 to $3000 (Commensurate to experience)
• Work Week: 5 Days
• Working Hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm
• Work Location: Temporary Remote due to Covid19 (Flexible Arrangement)
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092166
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.