About the Role
Our client is Singapore’s High Class Western Restaurant and they are looking for the position below:
FnB Manager in Training / FnB Manager– (Ref: VY20211201-SS01)
Duties include but not limited to: -
• Lead the team and ensure the company service standards are upheld
• Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the restaurant
• Promote positive work environment by creating service culture
• Facilitate compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
• Manage compliance with F&B hygiene policies and procedures
• Assist in sending daily sales report
• Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service
• Enhance the customer experience and ensure customer satisfaction
• Responsible and be able to direct hire, provide training, and scheduling of food service personnel
• Perform other duties as assigned by the management
• Min. Diploma or equivalent with 3 years of relevant experience
• Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
• Passionate in providing excellent management and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and in a team
Salary Range: $2,200-$3000 (based on experience and skills).
Working Hour: 44 Hours a Week over 3 shifts, can work OT
Work Location: Multiple Locations
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Yap Chai Ling (Violet)
Reg No: R2094853
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.