About the Role
Our client who is a leading Healthcare Home Operator in Singapore is looking for the position below:
Enrolled Nurse (Daycare)– (Ref: LZ20211021-AH07)
Reporting to the Senior Manager (Day Care) / Director of Nursing, you will be responsible for ensuring seamless, coordinated patient-centric care according to the needs and condition of patients. As an Enrolled Nurse, you will perform the delivery of assigned care after passing the competency assessment and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse as required.
Duties include but not limited to: -
• Ensure that nursing care services rendered are safe, competent and individualized.
• Assist in or participate in the delivery of palliative and end-of-life nursing care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse as required.
• Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
• Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers.
• Maintain proper documentation of patient’s condition and accurate collation of data under supervision of a Registered Nurse as required.
• Uphold nursing standards in documentation, treatment, patient monitoring and infection control.
• Arrange, coordinate and check patients’ appointments when necessary.
• Observe the proper use/ care of the equipment and economical use of consumables and supplies.
• Ensure a high standard of clinical practice and conduct, and participate actively in pursuing continual professional development.
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving patient care.
• Undertake to keep oneself well informed of the updated industry guidelines and develop new skills that are necessary for the job.
• Participate in Interdisciplinary Team meeting. Work cooperatively with other teams to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
• Assist or keep active measures to ensure the safety of patients under supervision of a Registered Nurse as required. Report all incidents to reporting officer.
• Handle public enquiries in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Seek Reporting Officer for advice of problems impinging on the provision of quality patient care and services.
• Undertake to impart relevant patient care and management knowledge to Patient Care Assistant.
• Perform any other duties as and when assigned by the Director of Nursing, Registered Nurse or Senior Day Care Manager.
• At least a NITEC in Nursing or equivalent and registered with Singapore Nursing Board. Post-registration experience in a hospital or hospice setting preferred.
• Knowledge in IT and systems.
• Passion to serve and provide excellent customer service to various stakeholders.
• Meticulous and accurate.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to contribute as an effective team-player.
• Able to perform under pressure.
Working Location and Time
Work Scheme: Mon – Fri
Working Hour: 8am-5.30pm (Will need to report at 7.30am if needed)
Salary: Up to SGD$4,000
Working Location: Bishan
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R21101889
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.