About the Role
Our client is an International School in Singapore is looking for the position below:
English and Humanities Teacher– (Ref: VY20210825-5S01)
Duties include but not limited to: -
• Teach primary students the English Language and Humanities in small groups.
• Set up and maintain a motivating and encouraging learning environment and strong supporting relationships with each student.
• Explain concepts quickly in a concise and simple way.
• Switch from student to student quickly, instructing them individually using various teaching methods.
• Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and to determine priorities for their children and their needs.
• Establish and enforce rules for behaviour and procedures for maintaining order and discipline among the students.
• Establish clear objectives for all lessons and units, and communicate those objectives to students.
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs.
• Excellent command of the English Language (Standard American or British Pronunciation)
• Min. Bachelor Degree (Grade B/2nd Class)
• Able to multitask and work independently with an eye for details
• Creative and inspiring with loving energy
• Strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills
• Able to work from 10 am to 2.40 pm weekdays (5 days a week)
• At least 1-year commitment
Salary Range: Min. $2,500 to $6,000.
Working Hour: 10 am to 2.40 pm weekdays (5 days a week)
Work Location: East Coast
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Yap Chai Ling (Violet)
Reg No: R2094853
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.