About the Role
Our client is a World Leading Biotech Company and they are looking for following position below :
Director or VP, Clinical Development - (Ref: LZ20220722-B01)
• Serve as medical advisor for Singapore Team and work closely with the clinical development team in Guangzhou
• Plan, develop, oversee and monitor progress of clinical development projects
• Serve as point-of-contact and manage contract and performance of clinical trial CRO(s)
• Serve as medical liaison with clinical trial partners in Singapore and other investigation sites internationally
• Contribute medical inputs to clinical protocols, institutional review board submissions, study reports, regulatory documents and scientific manuscripts
• Act on behalf of the company’s team, as assigned by the management
• Competency in the conduct and monitoring of clinical trials and clinical development projects, including the regulatory submission process and guidelines.
• Familiarity with oncology clinical research and therapeutic development. Prior experience with immune-oncology projects will be an advantage.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team, including across different geographic locations.
• Professional background in the medical or life sciences (e.g. MD, Ph.D., PharmD, pharmacist), ideally with a minimum of 10 years in a pharmaceutical or biotech company, or public healthcare institution.
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a requirement. Fluency (spoken) in Chinese to liaise with our China counterparty is an advantage.
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R21101889
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.