About the Role
Our client is a well-known IT company located at the heart of Singapore (CBD area) with good remuneration package is looking for the position below:
Creative Director (with AWS & VB) – (Ref: AO20220512-N01)
Job Summary ；
We are seeking a Creative Director to build, develop and lead a team of creative individuals located both domestically and at overseas development centres. As the Creative Director, you will have the opportunity to work on our yet-to-be announced series of NFTs, play-to-earn games, game interfaces and game backoffice & management systems as well as provide creative inputs and improvements to existing production systems.
The role will involve working with diverse team members across the full spectrum of creative services including creative strategy, brand positioning, ideation, concept development, character & landscape illustrations, UI/UX, graphics design and layout. The media on which these projects, games and systems are released involve desktop browsers, mobile browsers, iOS and Android native apps. The Creative Director will also work closely with the various development teams to ensure that they develop and deliver the various projects according to the creative specifications.
The ideal Creative Director is a creative visionary who can elevate brand, concepts, ideas and experiences, then persevere through the development process both with the creative team and implementation teams to bring these visions to reality with speed and conviction. A respected individual whom the rest of the creative team members can openly discuss, share and exchange ideas while approachable to those seeking inspiration, mentorship and guidance. The Creative Director seeks to stimulate enthusiasm and creativity across the creative team and maximize the potential of every creative team member. The role is the heart and soul of the entire corporate creative nerve centre, ensuring a highly cohesive and highly-efficient creative team.
Define a clear, cohesive creative vision across all creative projects including existing and yet-to-be announced developments.
• Pitch creative concepts and proposals to various stakeholders, and manage all aspects of creativity and design, including approvals and feedback provided.
• Responsible for all creative work frames, including managing the creative process from concept to completion, ensuring high quality UX, visual communication, UI, best practices and brand standards are met.
• Responsible for the overall creative direction of suite of products where product designs are optimised for user experience, visual aesthetics, user engagement, yet ensuring the unity, quality and standards of the final creative work are adhered to.
• Responsible for the planning, management and execution of creative projects and ensuring timely delivery of all project deliverables.
• Responsible for review and quality control of all creative assets to ensure their validity and appropriateness for conveying brand messaging, including web optimisation, UI/UX and graphic design.
• Provide creative mentorship and leadership to team members.
• Source, seek, hire and fill skills and experience gaps among the creative team.
• Actively conduct creative reviews, manage the approval, and sign off processes for creative assets.
• Keeping abreast of current design, latest software, and digital trends to help strengthen the team’s creative deliverables.
• Over 10 years of related work experience with art, graphic and digital, preferably in fast-paced tech or game industry.
• Outstanding knowledge of the digital creative process, from strategy, conceptualization, user experience, graphics design and creative industry best practices.
• Has a portfolio of fresh ideas brilliantly executed across multiple forms. • Strong conceptual abilities, clear communication of art direction and solid knowledge of the digital creative landscape.
• Ability to lead, convince and inspire team members in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication skills in presenting visions or ideas to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong time management skills, ability to meet tight deadlines and successfully juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong proficiency in digital art and design skills such as familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite of tools, 3D Studio Max, Maya, Figma and other related design tools.
• Good understanding of technical constraints related to Unity and/or Cocos Creator Suite is a plus.
• Significant working experience in a game company with experience in bringing new games projects from concept to launch is a bonus.
• Familiar with China gaming industry and development is an added bonus.
• Willingness to travel to meet and work with offshore creative team members.
. Salary: Up to $9500 (Commensurate to experience)
. Working Hours: Monday to Friday : 10am to 6pm. (1 hour lunch break)
. 18 days Annual Leave, AWS and VB (depending on business and individual performance)
. Work Location: CBD Area
. Young, dynamic, flexible, and innovative work culture
. Company Group Insurance / Medical / Hospitalization benefits
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Execup HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2197084
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.