About the Role
Our client is an international fast growing fintech organization.
They aim to fundamentally change how start-ups raise funds by leveraging the latest blockchain technology. Their business model will impact ALL stakeholders in society positively and productively through the game-changing potential of democratized finance.
Their founding members have a proven track record of driving business success as top executives in world-class organizations and garage entrepreneurs. With this new expansion they are looking for an experienced Chief Finance Officer (CFO), APAC. You will have the opportunity to define, lead, and shape the future together with a crew of talented mavericks.
Chief Finance Officer (CFO), APAC - (Ref: TC20220404-VB02)
● Hold the overall responsibility for the company's financial governance and risk management in the APAC region, including treasury, capital strategy, financial planning and analysis, tax, accounting, and payroll
● Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities, including implementing finance frameworks, policies, and processes according to local/international accounting standards
● Work closely with the company’s founding members on investor relations, investor reports, and fundraising-related matters
● Oversee risk management, compliance, and internal control practices to safeguard cash and physical assets and minimize financial liabilities.
● Partner with business leaders to identify revenue opportunities and expansion prospects, and analyse operations across key APAC markets, including Singapore, China, and South Korea
● Provide the management team with advice on the financial implications of business activities
● Build and manage the country finance teams across the region to ensure a consistent finance strategy and efficient operations across the organization
● BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
● Around 15 years of progressive experience in financial management, with at least five years in senior leadership
● Relevant experience in Fin-tech, financial service, information tech preferred
● Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues
● Experience in fundraising, investor relations, and IPO transactions for start-ups preferred
● Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of a multicultural organization
● Strong business-centric problem-solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
● High integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
● Entrepreneurial mindset; can be hands-on if required and willing to take ownership of activities outside of accounting and finance, especially at the initial stage
● Passion in blockchain, digital assets, and the future of decentralized finance
● Outstanding English communication and presentation skills
● Preferably based out of Singapore
● Hypergrowth opportunities to build best practices from scratch, revolutionize the industry, and make a profound impact on society
● The chance to work with the most reputable and experienced leaders who are passionate to share their life-long learnings
● Be part of an international and dynamic team with potential opportunities for overseas exchange or relocation
● A unique company culture focusing on respect, transparency, empowerment, and fun
● Competitive compensation of SGD$10,000 - SGD$18,000/mth, (commensurate to experience)
● Outstanding welfare & benefits, and generous sharing of our profit with employees
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd.
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.