About the Role
Our client is a Switzerland consulting boutique that loves to explore and experiment with the different aspects of the blockchain. Their business model is based on innovation. An open incubator where to experiment with new solutions and new ideas for the challenges of the future. It is the place to experience all the unexplored potential of the blockchain.
Backend Developer - (Ref: TC20220324-F01)
• Development and maintenance of distributed backend infrastructure for scalability.
• Work closely with the team and various stakeholders to develop an intuitive and responsive cutting edge product across multiple devices.
• Able to perform in a fast-paced environment, collaborate across geographic locations, and bring in solutions for rapidly evolving design/technology.
• Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
• Experience with Unit testing using Pytest.
• Experience with Database level programming either SQL based (MySQL, PostgreSQL) or No SQL frameworks (MongoDB, Cassandra).
Nice to Have:
• Experience working with Web Application development, docker.
• Experience with Blockchain web development (web3.js).
• Knowledge of Solidity language and Smart Contract deployment.
• Team player with excellent communication skills.
• Remote Work with an ultra-flexible working culture
• Multiple learning opportunities
• Bonus, Medical Insurance or Medical Expense reimbursement
• Rewarding Compensation Package
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd.
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.