About the Role
Our client who is a leading Healthcare Home Operator in Singapore is looking for the position below:
Administrative Officer (Homecare)– (Ref: VY20210921-AH06)
Reporting to the Nurse Manager, you will provide administrative support to the home care team.
Duties include but not limited to: -
• Perform new admission / discharge / transfer / death in INGOT.
• Check patient’s means testing in system. Liaise with next-of-kin on means-testing documents for online submission to MOH.
• Generate monthly means test Subsidy Change Report, update accordingly and send the report to Finance for verification.
• Apply for Home-Based Respite Care (HBRC) for patients; check availability of service with vendors, create referral in ILTC portal, collate all information required for application from nurse and doctor. Send monthly updates of HBRC data to MOHH.
• Process Consumables/ Devices application and guide the family if needed.
• Send daily breakdown of the total number of patients held by the primary nurse to the Triage Nurse.
• Extract weekly audit report when required.
• Email on the 1st week of each month, extract of patients hospitalised for nurses to update any discharges accordingly.
• Send a reminder to the team to confirm entries in INGOT by the 5th of each month.
• Prepare new case sheet folders for primary nurses.
• Prepare a letter to inform referring doctor upon discharge of patient
• Prepare mortality case files for the weekly interdisciplinary team meetings. Check all documents are in order before sending the patient’s file to Medical Record Office.
• Assist to keep track of the number of syringe drivers available for use and those that need maintenance.
• Ensure there are sufficient consumables for use.
• Coordinate with Operations team on bi-annual servicing of oxygen concentrators.
• Assist in sorting and checking of expiry dates of donated non-pharmaceutical items e.g. milk feed, medical supplies & etc.
• Assist in receiving and loaning of donated equipment.
• Arrange for transfer of donated hospital bed.
• Liaise with Volunteer Management on delivery of diapers/milk supplements to patient’s home.
• Keep inventory of medical equipment and record items issued to nurses/doctors.
• Upload patient’s IC, genogram, ACP, faxed discharge summary, clinical reports in INGOT.
• Assist with orientation of new Medical Officer’s initial assignment to Homecare; issuance of work phone, check/submit transport claims, etc.
• Attend to incoming calls and enquiries pertaining to services provided by the hospice.
• Assist to answer triage phone when all nurses are attending training.
• Perform general administrative duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying, dispatching of mails, ordering stationery/clinical supplies and scheduling maintenance checks on office equipment.
• Undertake to keep oneself well informed of the updated industry guidelines and develop new skills that are necessary for the job.
• Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and workplace organisation at all times.
• Any other duties as and when assigned.
• Possess minimum GCE 'O' Level and above or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a healthcare or related field preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications.
• Meticulous, proactive and able to work independently or as a team.
• Customer Service-Orientated.
• Has excellent organisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
Working Location and Time
Work Week: Mon – Fri
Working Hour: 8am - 5.30pm
Working Location: Bishan
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Yap Chai Ling (Violet)
Reg No: R2094853
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.