About the Role
Our client is a M&E contractor providing ACMV, chiller, mechanical ventilation, ducting, electrical, plumbing sanitary and fire protection systems. They also provide effective Mechanical & Electrical engineering turnkey solutions to a wide variety of private and public clients in multiple sectors. They are looking out for the position below:
ACMV Project Engineer– (Ref:TC20210916-FE01)
• Assist Project Manager for Planning, execution and completion of projects.
• Manage and liaise with Main-contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers and staff at the site.
• Ensure work performed on-site comply with the local authority requirements.
• Update Material and Drawing for submission.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years project management experience in construction, preferably in handling project for ACMV projects for industrial or commercial purpose.
• Experience in Design and Built projects will be an added advantage.
• Good interpersonal skills and pro-active to problem-solving.
• Preferably process own transport and valid driving license will be an added advantage.
• Salary: From $2500 to $3800 (Those with more years of experience may be considered for senior position of higher salary package)
• Working Hours: 9am to 6pm (Monday-Friday), 9am to 1pm (Saturday)
• Work Week: 5.5 Days (Monday to Saturday)
• Annual Leave, Variable Bonus, Medical and transportation allowance
• Work Location: Base on site
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Reg No: R2092558
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.