About the Role
Our client is Singapore’s Leading Specialist in Forensic & Professional Cleaning and Disinfection and they are looking for the position below:
Accounts cum Admin Executive – (Ref: TYM20220323-AD05)
Duties include but not limited to: -
- Handling accounts payable & receivable
- Support AP & AR assignments
- Handling procurement Invoices
- Handling petty cash & claims
- Handling payments for sub-contractors
- Data entries /recording financial transactions
- Performing other duties as required
- Any other given assignment by superior
- Computer literate
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Accounts
- Required Language(s) : English
- Immediate availability **
- Adept in working under pressure and tight timelines
- Strong team player and receptive to changes
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Must have a strong accounting background
- Full set of accounts **
- Knowledge of AutoCount software is highly recommended
Salary Range: $2,200-$2,800 (guide only & may defer slightly based on capabilities & experiences).
Working Hour: Mon-Fri 9am- 6pm
Work Location: Kaki Bukit
We would like to invite interested applicants to email detailed resume in MS Word format with Email Heading and Reference Number to: email@example.com
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd
Tan Yong Meng (Ivan)
Reg No: R2197037
EA Licence No: 20C0128 / UEN: 202007063M
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
About Our Company
ExecUp HR Consulting Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore since March 2020 as a HR Consulting firm and have been the proud catalyst of bridging suitable staff to compatible employers, and implementing customised headhunting solutions effectively, we have earned a reliable and esteemed reputation among our clients for recruitment and HR consultancy services.
We have set ourselves apart from employment firms in Singapore by being the agency that provides one-stop solutions for HR services, overall adopting a holistic and end-to-end approach which brings our clients to greater heights. We are able to provide comprehensive HR solutions by incorporating HR Consultancy services and HR Advisory services, along with HR functions. We believe that competent human resources and human capital are the basis of success for businesses, thus we look at fine-tuning Human Resource Management and HR Compliance skills to help businesses achieve this.